can you believe that there are legal nipples and illegal nipples
So that’s why he tries again, Alana Ava, on the back of a door, resting his broken hands on his face before the day breaks
why is my fortune so threatening
MY AUNT GAVE ME ANOTHER FORTUNE COOKIE TO OPEN AND I GOT THE SAME EXACT FORTUNE
IN A ROW
The truth hurts but it makes things spin faster. Whirling around and around me in the motion just carried in the waves; I’ve got a bunch of new blades, so much for clean I’ve already cut myself this morning I just gotta wait until everyone’s asleep so I can go for a walk and leave a puddle of blood in some underpass. Kick myself in the head. Not eating good. I don’t know why I even bother with anything including this, I want to be able to refer to past thoughts and work myself out and fix me but I’m just more confused than ever. Things are really difficult to comprehend..? And they have been for a while. I don’t remember how exactly it felt before. I think I remember the smell of the colour, just a shadow of the past. Late night hawker shops: pizza, goon, red bull, spinning children’s playground ride… House party, fucked his friend, tried to fuck him, cut a chunk off my finger picking up a folding sign. They get too close and work out the truth for themselves. I just wish I could have that outer perspective. I’m not anywhere in particular. Everywhere. Nowhere. I have never felt as invincible, I lose nothing when I die because I haven’t yet left anything good behind me. I don’t care what happens. I don’t care enough to change the routine. Cigarettes, coffee, bongs, DMT, acid, walk, shops, shower, sleep, repeat… I WANNA GO BACK TO MY SOFA AND SHOOT HEROIN UNTIL I DIE I DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE PAIN ANYMORE I DON’T CARE ABOUT IT I DON’T CARE I DON’T CARE I.DON’T CARE I.JUST DON’T FUCKING CARE
I spend all my time wandering. I just flow from place to place, watching but not really taking anything in. Getting on busses and watching cars spin past and whirl around you, secure in your corner in the back, observing the people down the front. End of the bus line, find another. walk. run. dance. Never with a true destination, just wasting time tapping away seconds on the soles of my shoes.
After a while you realise you have a lot of stories, you start walking the highways and hanging near service stations, chatting to lorry drivers and asking for a lift. Trading stories that bring all kinds of responses. Often leaving with an apple or some spare change kindly donated to your wandering cause. some people get it, some people spend hours asking about everything, some need to let go of stress in their lives and their story spills out to the stranger in their car, me.
You run out of stories after a while, unsure of which you’ve told already and which should stay hidden.
You begin catching trains to get out, get further, faster.
You would think quieter, too, but more often that’s not true. Sitting in peaceful bliss for a while, relaxing after catching on. Watching the horizon and skyline blur to create a mirage of lands flitting about in the distance. It gets cold a lot.
Well its been so long. like its been months and months and months since I’ve been sober. not that I mind, I think. I don’t know. I don’t think properly anymore. I fucked with ny head too much. I opened my mind too much. be very careful what you put in your mind because you will never ever get it out. I can’t wash all the things I’ve heard out of my mind. its impossible to see the world as you knew it before. pull away the curtain and you cant ever really put it back.
Nick Cave, And The Ass Saw The Angel (via loveage-moondream)
It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys